To sustain our environment, the world is changing over from fossil fuel vehicles to battery electric vehicles (BEVs) with smart green cities and smart microgrids under development in many countries. For BEVs and home renewable energy systems (HRESs), efficient energy storage batteries, which have deep-cycle capability of delivering a steady flow of high current for a long period of time to drive the motor of BEVs and home appliances are critical.
Unfortunately, most of the batteries, no matter of lead acid or of lithium ion, are not environment-friendly, nor safe enough to use. Most batteries will emit harmful gas when they are being charged, hence, they require good ventilation and not recommended to be installed in houses. However, these Gel batteries are fully sealed and emit no gas. They are also known for low self-discharge and vibration-resistance, hence, most ideal for use with BEVs and HRESs.
- Electric bicycles, electric scooters and electric motorcycles
- Electric tricycles and electric rickshaws
- Electric L-category vehicles
- Electric golf carts and electric golf trolleys
- Electric wheelchairs and medical equipment
- Electric lawn mowers
- Renewable energy storage systems
- Environment-friendly with its non-cadmium design;
- Super long mileage and watt-hours with its special active additives;
- Extremely strong motive power and high current with its super thin plate design;
- Extra long service life with its long cycle life @ 80% DOD;
- High safety with its non-spillable sealant and enhanced ABS housing;
- High reliability with its improved negative material.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Nominal Capacity: 80Ah (3h)
- Dimension (L x W x H x Total Height):
259±3 x 168±3 x 210±3 x 211±3 mm /
10.20 x 6.61 x 8.27 x 8.31 inches
- Nominal Weight: Approx. 27 kg / 59.53 lb
- Rated Capacity:
2h: 70Ah (to 1.75V / cell @ 25°C / 77°F)
3h: 80Ah (to 1.75V / cell @ 25°C / 77°F)
5h: 88Ah (to 1.80V / cell @ 25°C / 77°F)
10h: 105Ah (to 1.85V / cell @ 25°C / 77°F)
20h: 112Ah (to 1.85V / cell @ 25°C / 77°F )
- Max. Discharge Current: 400A (5s)
- Max. Charge Current: 14A
- Working Temperature Range:
Operating: -20°C to 50°C / -4°F to 122°F
Recomm.: 20°C to 30°C / 68°F to 86°F
Storage: -20°C to 50°C / -4°F to 122°F
Custom options on request.
Have a query?