Application: Recreation Vehicles and Motor-homes
To sustain our environment, the world is changing over from fossil fuel vehicles to battery electric vehicles. Transport is recognized as the major source of pollution. Fortunately, Governments in every country are having policies and tax incentives to encourage the use of battery electric vehicles for green city mobility and logistics.
Unfortunately, choices of battery electric vehicles are limited, but eco-friendly lithium batteries have been globally accepted. This LFP RV battery is specially designed with the latest lithium iron phosphate cell and BMS technologies, which provide an excellent deep-cycle capability of delivering a steady flow of high current for long watt-hours trolling with extraordinary vibration resistance, proven high safety and reliability.
- Specially designed for ECO-friendly recreation vehicles, motor-homes and marine vessels;
- Super long watt-hours trolling;
- Extremely strong motive power and high current;
- Extra long service life with its long cycle life;
- Vibration resistance, high safety and reliability.
- Technology: LFP46160-28Ah
- Construction: 4S10P with BMS
- Cell Rated Voltage: 3.2V
- Rated Voltage: 12.8V
- Rated Energy: 3.48kWh
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Nominal Capacity: 271.6Ah
- Maximum Instant Discharge Current: 280A (≤10s)
- Maximum Charge Current: 140A
- Maximum Discharge Current: 140A
- Cut-off Voltage of Charge: 14.6V
- Cut-off Voltage of Discharge: 8V
- Dimension (L x W x H):
386.5±3 x 270±3 x 266±3 mm /
15.22 x 10.63 x 10.47 inches
- Nominal Weight: Approx. 37.5 kg / 82.67 lb
- Operating Temperature:
Charge: 0°C to 45°C / 32°F to 113°F
Discharge: -10°C to 55°C / 14°F to 131°F
- Protection: Equilibrium, Over charge, Over discharge, Over current, High temperature and Short circuit
- Charge & Discharge Interface: screw-on terminals
- IP Degree: IP67
Custom options on request.
Have a query?