Application: Fossil fuel vehicle and marine vessel starting
To sustain our environment, the world is changing over from fossil fuel vehicles to battery electric vehicles. Transport is recognized as the major source of pollution. Fortunately, Governments in every country are having policies and tax incentives to encourage the use of battery electric vehicles for green city mobility and logistics.
Unfortunately, choices of battery electric vehicles are limited, but eco-friendly lithium batteries have been globally accepted. This LFP starting battery is specially designed with the latest lithium iron phosphate cell and BMS technologies, which provide an excellent cranking power to start your vehicle or marine vessel with deep-cycle capability of delivering a steady flow of high current for long watt-hours trolling and are proven to be highly safe and reliable.
- Specially designed for vehicles and boats starting;
- Super long watt-hours trolling;
- Extremely strong motive power and high current;
- Extra long service life with its long cycle life;
- High safety and reliability.
- Technology: LFP46160-22Ah
- Construction: 4S2P with BMS
- Cell Rated Voltage: 3.2V
- Rated Voltage: 12.8V
- Rated Energy: 546.6Wh
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Nominal Capacity: 42.7Ah
- Maximum Starting Current: 1000A
- Maximum Charge Current: 15A
- Maximum Discharge Current: 200A
- Over-current Protection: 1000A
- Temperature Protection: 65°C / 140°F
- Cut-off Charge Voltage: 14.6V
- Cut-off Discharge Voltage: 8V
- Cycle Life: ≥ 2,000 Cycles
- Nominal Weight: Approx. 7±0.5 kg / 15.43 lb
- Dimension (L x W x H):
220±2 x 169±2 x 195±2 mm / 8.66 x 6.65 x 7.68 in.
- Operating Temperature:
Charge: 0°C to 45°C / 32°F to 113°F
Discharge: -10°C to + 55°C / 14°F to 131°F
- Protection: Equilibrium, Over charge, Over discharge, Over current, High temperature and Short circuit
- IP Degree: IP67
Custom options on request.
Have a query?